February 19, 2011

The Sinister Image Lives!!!


In 1989, I hosted a popular cable access show here in Los Angeles called THE SINISTER IMAGE that focused on the fantastic, sci-fi, and horror genres. I was privileged to interview some of the most well-known names in the business. The above video (which is way out of print and can be found on ebay for as much as $100.00) was a culmination of many of those interviews in a test-run of the video market entitled, CULT PEOPLE. Well, more than 20 years later, I plan on re-introducing these informative and entertaining interviews to a whole new audience with a forthcoming DVD box set under the old "Sinister Image" umbrella. Here's a clip from a show I did with actor/kidshow pioneer, Chuck McCann.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to this DVD set coming out here real soon. It looks to be a great piece to my collection.

    ReplyDelete